• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrnqrv
    replied
    Originally posted by Mona View Post
    Hi mrnqrv,
    1. Please use the latest DVDFab and the original movie disc to redo the process and post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file.
    List your steps from the very first step, so that our QA team staff can follow them to try again. Thanks.
    2. Please provide the buy url of the Law abiding Citizen Bluray 4k UHD.
    Is it possible to answer my last question first in general, or does it depend on my tests?

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    Hi mrnqrv,
    1. Please use the latest DVDFab and the original movie disc to redo the process and post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file.
    List your steps from the very first step, so that our QA team staff can follow them to try again. Thanks.
    2. Please provide the buy url of the Law abiding Citizen Bluray 4k UHD.

Leave a comment:

• mrnqrv
    replied
    Yes in the preview the subtitles are shown.I think for most users it's not a problem. It's the way I reconstruct video after Dvdfab is ready. Thta's quiet a complcated construction. So we can leave this alone, because I don't think you will have more questions about this. What you maybe can answer is the following. On the UHD discs are 1,2 or 3 titles with the same length. Most of the times also with the same audio and subs inside, Dvdfab will show you that.

What are they? Is that region or something else? And how does the hardware standalone player knows what too choose.

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    Originally posted by mrnqrv View Post

I have another example. It's Law abiding Citizen Bluray 4k UHD. Dvdfab takes title 802 instead of title 813. Both are the same length and both will play fine on my standalone Sony x800. BUT when the subtitles are added by the title 802, they will not show up. When the subtitles are added by the title 813 they will show up.
    We tested with other sources we have, we could not reproduce the problem.
    Please confirm: when you add subtitle to title 802, and preview it with DVDFab Preview window, do you have subtitle shown?

Leave a comment:

• Wilson.Wang
    replied
    We will check it first, thanks!

Wilson

Leave a comment:

• mrnqrv
    replied
    Originally posted by signals View Post
    What type of discs are these? Give an example of one where the incorrect title is chosen and attach the DVDFab internal log for it.Please also tell us the country or website where the disc was purchased.
    I have another example. It's Law abiding Citizen Bluray 4k UHD. Dvdfab takes title 802 instead of title 813. Both are the same length and both will play fine on my standalone Sony x800. BUT when the subtitles are added by the title 802, they will not show up. When the subtitles are added by the title 813 they will show up.

Leave a comment:

• mrnqrv
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
    Hi,

It's region free for all the 4K UHD discs, at least for now.

And as I know, there are not the fake playlist on the UHD discs, but will have some cloned playlist on some of discs, the playlists are same, but maybe one is SDR, one is HDR.

Thanks!

Wilson
    So Dvdfab is taken one of the cloned playlists. I know they are not fake because like I said all the playlists are working on the standalone. ONLY the added subs are not there when Dvdfab has taken the "wrong "title.

Leave a comment:

• Wilson.Wang
    replied
    Hi,

UHD 4k discs. I cant remember the titles where Dvdfab by default choose the wrong title for my region. I will check for one soon. I think all discs are originally region A and I live in region B.
    Please can you tell me the following. When I see 2 or 3 the same length titles, is that because of the region or is that something else? I mean by example I can convert all 2 or 3 titles (same length) to bd-50 and play them on my standalone. But when I add subtitles there is only 1 title that must be chosen, otherwise the added subtitles is not visible on the standalone player.
    It's region free for all the 4K UHD discs, at least for now.

And as I know, there are not the fake playlist on the UHD discs, but will have some cloned playlist on some of discs, the playlists are same, but maybe one is SDR, one is HDR.

Thanks!

Wilson

Leave a comment:

• mrnqrv
    replied
    UHD 4k discs. I cant remember the titles where Dvdfab by default choose the wrong title for my region. I will check for one soon. I think all discs are originally region A and I live in region B.
    Please can you tell me the following. When I see 2 or 3 the same length titles, is that because of the region or is that something else? I mean by example I can convert all 2 or 3 titles (same length) to bd-50 and play them on my standalone. But when I add subtitles there is only 1 title that must be chosen, otherwise the added subtitles is not visible on the standalone player.

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    What type of discs are these? Give an example of one where the incorrect title is chosen and attach the DVDFab internal log for it.Please also tell us the country or website where the disc was purchased.

Leave a comment:

• mrnqrv
    started a topic Determine the very right playlist title

Determine the very right playlist title

I play all my copies on standalone players. Sometimes Dvdfab has to choose from a few titles that are exact the same in size. We know that. BUT, sometimes Dvdfab makes a mistake in that. I know that because I am adding subtitles. When I try that on my standalone and it is not working I have to go through the process again with another title. Sometimes there are 2 or 3 the same titles and I cant determine which is the right one from the start.
    Is there another way to determine the right title?
Working...
X