This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] Error messages with Blue Brothers 4K

I'm getting multiple "error " messages when I load the Blue Brothers 4K disc, so I have to abort any copying.

Please either attach the DVDFab internal log for this disc to a post or use the Feedback button in DVDFab Settings. If you use Feedback, post the Log ID number in this thread.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Would tha be the BDInfo textfilevin the DVDFab 11 folder? Or where do I find the log?

Comment

Originally posted by kzajac View Post
        Would tha be the BDInfo textfilevin the DVDFab 11 folder? Or where do I find the log?
        The default location for log files is C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab 11\Log
        But you can refer to this page to send us the log file and post the feedback ID: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

This title also will not load here. Steelbook edition from BB. No trouble opening the same disc in other tools.
          Attached Files

Comment

Same here, the UK edition just throws up endless read errors and will not open. I can uploads the AACS folder to the FTP site if you need it.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Nik_Simpson View Post

Same here, the UK edition just throws up endless read errors and will not open. I can uploads the AACS folder to the FTP site if you need it.
              Went ahead and uploaded a copy of the AACS folder to the uploads directory in a folder called "Blues Brothers 4K (UK Release)"

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The default location for log files is C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab 11\Log
                But you can refer to this page to send us the log file and post the feedback ID: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly
                is there an update on this disk, it's been a couple weeks since the issue was initially reported

Comment

Originally posted by Nik_Simpson View Post

is there an update on this disk, it's been a couple weeks since the issue was initially reported
                  I found the folder for UK version of Blue Brothers 4K, please kindly wait for update.

Comment

I found the folder for UK version of Blue Brothers 4K, please kindly wait for update.
                    Thanks, let me know if there's anything else I can help with

Comment

Fixed, please try again.

Comment

Fixed, please try again.
                        Thanks, that works now

Comment

Working...
                        X