Can't Rip the Movie Tenet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Can't Rip the Movie Tenet

Tried for three days to rip the US version of the movie Tenet and I'm unable to. I've cleaned the disc so many times I'm going to start wearing it out. It plays just fine in my PS5 all the way through the movie. The only thing I can chalk it up to be is your software. I set this software down over a year ago to give you guys time to iron out more of the kinks trying to rip UHD discs and just recently paid for a lifetime license and it's still the same as it was then. It's unable to rip discs like it should. log file included as always. If you guys can't fix this I'd like my money back.
    Attached Files

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey (Extended Edition) the same thing. Everything I throw at this your software can't work like it's intended to. It also destabilizes my computer, I can't even close the process out using task manager it just hangs. Once again if you can't fix it I want my money back. Here's the log.
    Attached Files

Comment

US version of the movie Tenet
      The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey (Extended Edition)
      Sorry for the trouble, we will check. Please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by AcIDc0r3 View Post
        Tried for three days to rip the US version of the movie Tenet and I'm unable to. I've cleaned the disc so many times I'm going to start wearing it out. It plays just fine in my PS5 all the way through the movie. The only thing I can chalk it up to be is your software. I set this software down over a year ago to give you guys time to iron out more of the kinks trying to rip UHD discs and just recently paid for a lifetime license and it's still the same as it was then. It's unable to rip discs like it should. log file included as always. If you guys can't fix this I'd like my money back.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	meta.png
Views:	413
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	393812
        It's not copy protection, please disable META to try again.

Comment

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey (Extended Edition) the same thing. Everything I throw at this your software can't work like it's intended to. It also destabilizes my computer, I can't even close the process out using task manager it just hangs. Once again if you can't fix it I want my money back. Here's the log.
          Please clean the disc, use Full Disc mode or Clone mode to try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

I just want the movie, not the whole disc though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

In order for me to copy the movie on the disc I would have purchase UHD Copy because I only have the trial version. Once copied would I then rip the copied movie off the HDD?

Comment

Well I was able to get both Tenet and The Hobbit AUJ ripped. Apparently turning off Meta helped, I don't know what it's for but it worked. I had one error on each rip though so I chose to ignore them and it ripped them so I'm guessing somewhere in the movies there would be a small blip where it errored.

On another note I just bought Game of Thrones The Complete Collection 4K and the drive can't read them so neither DVDFab or Passkey can ID them. Has anyone else mentioned this? I'd really like to get them ripped but I'm at a loss. I have the Archegon external drive and using the Drive Tool you guys have it said that it's already at the necessary firmware number. So either it's a new format of some kind or something IDK???

Comment

I think I'm having intermittent issues reading from the drive, that's probably why I keep having errors so much when trying to rip an UHD disc. This is probably why I can't read my Game of Thrones discs and tried disc 2 of The Lord of the Rings UHD and it clicks like it's having issues reading the disc. So I purchased the LG WH16NS60 and after a firmware downgrade should be able to start ripping again and at a faster speed too.

Comment

Well I was able to get both Tenet and The Hobbit AUJ ripped. Apparently turning off Meta helped, I don't know what it's for but it worked.
                    Thank you for the update. There could be some issue with the Metadata part, the developer will check, please uncheck the Meta option for now.

Comment

After the new drive and downgrading the firmware this thing rips everything I put in it. Truly a fantastic drive. No more issues now.

Comment

Working...
                      X