No announcement yet.

100 Gb Movie is not compressible to burnable Disc Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But the problem is still the same. 70 GB of movie is shrinked to a 50 GB movie. 100 Gb is not adjustable... button is shown but no 100Gb movie creation. it shows the error compatibility message for 100 GB....
    Last edited by wolflop; 08-13-2022, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Sorry for that, I have confirmed with the developer and he will add an option on the Settings panel so that you can adjust the size for BD100.
      Since that... many updates, but no solution. That cant be so hard to do for the developer!

Comment

Originally posted by wolflop View Post

Since that... many updates, but no solution. That cant be so hard to do for the developer!
        update to the newest dvdfab version 12.0.8.7
        New: Added support to customize the writable media size for BD100 discs at Settings > Drives > Blu-ray Write.

Comment

thanks dvdfab for the new version.

Comment

thanks dvdfab for the new version.

Comment

New: Added support to customize the writable media size for BD100 discs at Settings > Drives > Blu-ray Write.[/QUOTE]

Well, unfortunately too early happy.
              It doesn't work. The original 96.4 GB movie is not compressed to 95% = 91.6 GB as seen on the attachments. It is only copied and not compressed.
              The film is still 96.4 GB afterwards. Please correct your work! I think you should testing it before publishing it.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by wolflop; 09-23-2022, 08:07 PM.

Comment

New: Added support to customize the writable media size for BD100 discs at Settings > Drives > Blu-ray Write.
                Well, unfortunately too early happy.
                It doesn't work. The original 96.4 GB movie is not compressed to 95% = 91.6 GB as seen on the attachments. It is only copied and not compressed.
                The film is still 96.4 GB afterwards. Please correct your work! I think you should testing it before publishing it.[/QUOTE]

what do you have it set under drives - Blu-ray write ??

Comment

Under Drives/Blu-Ray write there is no button with 100 GB, so you can't set anything under Drives Blu-Ray write. Buttons are only there to resize discs up to 66GB.
                  Did someone else tested a big disc over 93 Gb to shrink to 100 GB Discs (92,2 GB) size?

Comment

The site
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by wolflop; 09-24-2022, 10:42 AM.

Comment

The site
                      are you using the 64bit version of dvdfab ??
                      Attached Files

Comment

Yes, its the 64 Bit version. What Version is yours. you have a button 100 GB Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-24 212401.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	415489 !? Why?
                        Last edited by wolflop; 09-24-2022, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Yes, its the 64 Bit version. What Version is yours. you have a button 100 GB Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-24 212401.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	415489 !? Why?
                          mine is 64 bit
                          have you tried reinstalling with the latest version ??

Comment

no i dont have this. Why should I? i want the best Qualitiy. Not more compression...
                            yes your right. After new installation...now i have the 100 GB button. Thanks! So i can tried it now

Comment

I thought so, but it still doesn't work. The film is only copied instead of being shrunk...why the button if it has no effect? Still the same size. At the beginning 96,4 GB. Fab says it would compremize it 93 % so than 90 GB. But at the End the movie is 96,4 GB in Copy Modus.

Comment

So did someone test it and got it work? 100 GB Movie shrink to 90 GB? In my way it only copys and did not shrink the movie...

Comment

Working...
                                X