Error Ripping Top Gun Maverick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Error Ripping Top Gun Maverick

It just came out at retail today, so maybe the staff needs time to update the program, but Top Gun Maverick (U.S.) UHD gets a read error as soon as it starts ripping. Log attached.

Attached Files

Please disregard. (Didn't see a way to delete the post.) I was able to rip this title by using a different cable to the USB optical drive.

Comment

Does it not matter what store you bought it from? I see on other forums everyone is having an issue ripping this movie. Have you played it back already? Did it rip with no issue?

Comment

I bought it from Amazon U.S. I ripped it to .mkv with no issue after I changed to a different USB cable. (It's a SATA drive in a USB enclosure.) I have not watched it yet, but opened it in VLC on my Windows PC and jumped to a few different spots in the video. Those spots were good. When I watch the entire movie on my TV I will post if a problem shows up.

Comment

Cool beans. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I had some problems copying my Top Gun Maverick 4kUHD disc due to read errors also. I ended up having to clean the disc a few times, then it worked ok. There must have been some manufacturing residue on the disc? I've run into this on BDs a few times also.

Comment

Working...
            X