No announcement yet.

Cannot select and download other seasons after initial TV series analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Cannot select and download other seasons after initial TV series analysis

I have an issue that plagues me on multiple VIP services, e.g., Netflix, Hulu, Disney, etc. The very first time I open SF and navigate to a TV series, it runs an analysis and presents the downloader screen to select the seasons and episodes I want to download. However, if I select a series' 2nd season for example, and then later come back to it in the same session (either while shows the episodes are downloading or are finished) there is no way for me to bring up the analysis downloader to select a first season or subsequent seasons. So, I have to completely remove the show from the completed task list (because I can't close SF before all is downloaded) restart the application, and return to the home page of the platform in question, navigate to the show, then it most times it will run an re-run the analysis on its own to be able to bring up the downloader. That said, sometimes, I have to completely log out of the service and then restart SF again.

How do I force it to bring up the episode downloader and/or re-run the analysis on the series?

Any assistance is appreciated in dealing with this VERY ANNOYING problem!

TIA!

A long time ago, you would be able to analyze a show on a specific VIP service even if said service was in the download process.

I discovered a bug that if you analyze something while the show is processing or remuxing, it would use the metadata of the show you just analyzed.

StreamFab's fix was to just not let you analyze anything while it is downloading on that same service.

That is what i find annoying. I would have preferred a fix rather than just disabling the feature.

So instead of deleting your whole queue, you can just stop the download and analyze the other season.

I would love to see a feature where you double-click on an item in the queue and it brings up the settings you selected so you can change them. If you need to change say the bitrate of an item in the queue, then yes you need to delete it and re-analyze
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
    X