Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube I can't download videos from YouTube normally

Version used: x64 ver.6.1.9.4

I cleanly installed version 6.1.9.1, and after analyzing the video, I was able to download it normally at first, but soon the analysis never finished and I was unable to download it.
    Every time a new version is released, I completely uninstall the previous version and install a new one, but the same thing happens with version 6.1.9.4.
    I can download the video by copying the URL of the video I want to download → pasting the URL and following the download steps, but I'm having trouble because I can't select the video codec such as VP9 or AV1.

I've attached a log file, so please let me know if you have a solution.​
    Attached Files

Log of one week is hardly necessary for this ..

The last canceled by user : "McuDVhUCHjk" + "VV5KIyf_Wx8"

McuDVhUCHjk offers VP9 for me - but no AV1
    probably because of "2 hours ago" - info

VV5KIyf_Wx8 offers VP9 + AV1 for me and works fine

Selection
    Click image for larger version

Name:	yt_VV5KIyf_Wx8.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	448474

Result
    Click image for larger version

Name:	yt_VV5KIyf_Wx8_result.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	448475

-= click pic to enlarge =-​

Comment

I can’t even get it to bring up the analyze option now (for YouTube movies). 9.2 analyzed endlessly, 9.3 analyzed and failed. Now 9.4 won’t even analyze at all. I’ve tried deleting Temp and Logs. No success. Copy/paste fails too. Just wanting to try and download YouTube movies that are free before they disappear like they have over the last few weeks since this problem started.

Comment

If there is no automatic analysis ..
        .. click the orange button at bottom right

If this problem exist after ​Selection please a sample and/or post StreamFab.log

Comment

Dear Germania

I checked your message and confirmed that, as you said (although I'm not sure if I fully understand it), both VP9 and AV1 can be downloaded if a certain amount of time has passed since uploading. Thank you.
          However, I still feel it's inconvenient that when downloading a recently uploaded video in mp4 (or MKV), the analysis is not completed and you can only download by pasting the URL.
          I would be happy if it could be automatically analyzed and the download started shortly after, as before.

Anyway, thank you very much​

Comment

Unfortunately, I also don't know why "Auto Analysis"
            on YouTube doesn't do what it says it does.
            (in any case, the selection does not open automatically)

Click image for larger version  Name:	auto_analysis.jpg Views:	1 Size:	42.3 KB ID:	448551

Comment

Working...
            X