Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error 310: Joyn, prime, netflix with 6.1.9.5 (It's fixed on server.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2024:08:23-14:07:14 0x00007fa4 [Info]: Get CKS.
    2024:08:23-14:07:14 0x00007fa4 [Info]: Get cvk: 0000000006341c8e0000000000000000
    2024:08:23-14:07:15 0x00007fa4 [Log]: http status code: 502​
    Hi all,

It's the StreamFab server error, we are checking it.

Please wait a few time.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 08-23-2024, 02:21 PM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Same problem, but I'm still on 6.1.9.3, so it isn't version dependent.

I was downloading just fine from Netflix until 11:15 GMT, then it starting giving me the 310 error.

I've since managed to download just one more title from Netflix and one from Amazon. Currently Amazon has been stuck analyzing for the last 10 minutes.

This would suggest that either there is a problem somewhere with StreamFab's servers, or much less likely, that all the providers have simultaneously upgraded their protection.

Comment

Wilson Wang please can you look into this?

Comment

Originally posted by Jenobi View Post
          Wilson Wang please can you look into this?
          We are checking on it.

Wilson
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Still error 310 for all providers. SF Servers still down.

Wilson.Wang please give us an update

Comment

Mine was working early this morning then the 310 error started showing up for Amazon and Roku. I tried deleting all data, complete uninstall and reinstall, didn't help. Hopefully servers will be up soon. I am on version 6.1.9.5

Comment

Hi all,

It's fixed on server, please try it again.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by adrie View Post
                  Still error 310 for all providers. SF Servers still down.

Wilson.Wang please give us an update
                  You have to give people time to fix it...

Comment

Obviously fixed! Thanks for that!
                    I tried Netflix, Prime and Joyn.​

Comment

Wilson.Wang Its also happening on Peacock.
                      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                        Hi all,

It's fixed on server, please try it again.

Wilson
                        Thanks so much!

In the future (assuming it's possible), it would be extremely helpful if either the StreamFab application or this forum could post a notification about such issues. It would save us a lot of unnecessary posts, deleting the Cache folder, downgrading to previous versions, reinstalling SF, messing with the OS, and general experimentation in order to try to correct an issue that has nothing to do with our current SF installation and that users cannot possibly fix.

Your previous post in this thread clearly informed me that there was nothing more to be done by users other than to wait, but it was buried in this thread. There are similar discussions occurring on Reddit and probably within other thread here in the forum, too. In my opinion, it would be better if you could just add a SF menu option, such as "Check for Known Issues', display such a notification automatically within SF, or create a new colored forum Sticky where everyone could quickly learn about such known fixable problems rather than having to scour forum threads for clues. Thanks.

Comment

The first reports of the 310 problem came into the forum at around 7am Eastern US time, which means that it was around 7pm in China. Wilson responded, saying they would check on it at 10:21pm China time. He then wrote back at 11:49pm China time to say it was fixed. I don't know about you, but I worked pretty much a 9 to 5 work schedule most of my life. 9am to 5pm. To the average eye, it would appear that Wilson went out of his way and handled everything in his off time. He should be thanked by all of us for the quick fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                            The first reports of the 310 problem came into the forum at around 7am Eastern US time, which means that it was around 7pm in China. Wilson responded, saying they would check on it at 10:21pm China time. He then wrote back at 11:49pm China time to say it was fixed. I don't know about you, but I worked pretty much a 9 to 5 work schedule most of my life. 9am to 5pm. To the average eye, it would appear that Wilson went out of his way and handled everything in his off time. He should be thanked by all of us for the quick fix.
                            Chill. I wasn't complaining about how it was handled or the speed with which it was handled. I was simply saying that having a uniform way of notifying users--in the app or in the forum-- would be appreciated. I reported it as a Support ticket two days ago. So the sooner we're all notified, the better. That's all.

Comment

Don't tell me to chill, or I'll see that you are extremely chilled here. As former moderator, I (along with Jack) was in charge of placing the banner notification. We placed it for long term problems such as the DRM change. This problem today lasted a total of about 4 hours and was taken care of by Wilson during his off duty time. He posted in the message threads that they were going to look into it, and then he posted that it was fixed. Not only did he post that within the threads, he edited the topic title to reflect the status of the problem. You didn't even have to open up the thread to know what was going on. He went above and beyond to keep everybody informed. You ask for a "uniform way of notifying users". That is what the forum is for, and he used it well. There was no need for additional notification.

Comment

Working...
                              X