Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Movies Problems reading iTunes and other

Hello,

after buying the DRM remover I have the following issues.

1. The movies that have been bought in iTunes do not show up in the DRM remover after new movies have been added in iTunes.

2. If I select to add movies from folder (since they do not load when select get from itunes)
    Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone always fail.

I have tested another program that I own and all works perfect.

3. The videos that have been made DRM free can be loaded into the DVDFab converter or DVD / BD creator. However the subtitles in the files are not recognized.

Again loading the files in another program and the subtitles show up and will be converted to play correctly as AVCHD.

Anything you need? Soyou check on this issues?
    Last edited by Quantumleap; 03-28-2017, 04:33 AM.

Hi,

1. The movies that have been bought in iTunes do not show up in the DRM remover after new movies have been added in iTunes.
    To load the new movies, we need to close iTunes and reload iTunes library again in DRM Removal, and the problem will be improved in the future version.

2. If I select to add movies from folder (since they do not load when select get from itunes)
    Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone always fail.
    For the problem, we will also have a try with the movie, and we also need some info of your source, please check your forum message, thanks!

3. The videos that have been made DRM free can be loaded into the DVDFab converter or DVD / BD creator. However the subtitles in the files are not recognized.
    The dev is working on this.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you.
      Looking fwd to it

Comment

Working...
      X