Amazon Prime on Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Prime on Android

Where does Amazon Prime on Android store it's files. If I could find them I could then remove the DRM. Unfortunately, I can't find them.

Do you want remove the DRM on the file from Amazon ? It is not support.
    It only support remove the files from apple store for now.
    If you need , I will feedback to our desiger.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

That would be great. What I'm looking for at present is where Amazon Prime Video stores it's video files. If the downloaded files can be found we can then look at removing the DRM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smabbage View Post
        That would be great. What I'm looking for at present is where Amazon Prime Video stores it's video files. If the downloaded files can be found we can then look at removing the DRM.
        Currently not possible, not even the scene rippers are able to do this.
        All their videos are actually recorded, where they have found a way to stream them via HDMI to another device, which they then use to record the streams nearly untouched.
        Hence why they are labeled as being AMZN Webrip by the rippers.

But don't ask me on the specific technical details, because those i don't know. I only know what i wrote above.
        Last edited by Per K; 04-21-2017, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smabbage View Post
          Where does Amazon Prime on Android store it's files. If I could find them I could then remove the DRM. Unfortunately, I can't find them.
          The video files are stored in /data/user/0/com.amazon.avod.thirdpartyclient/files/downloads/amzn1.dv.gti.xxxxxx

Inside an episode r movie dir the files are stored in 0 and 1.

/0 - This contains the Video files split into encrypted split .atv files.

/1 - This contains the Audio files split into encrypted split .atv files.

The files are encrypted with PlayReady, the DRM licence files needed to decrypt are located in /data/user/0/com.amazon.avod.thirdpartyclient/files/playready/system

You need "root access" to get to these files. If you don't have a rooted Android, just use an emulator that supports root. I recommend Nox or Memu as they work fine. As was already said there is no way to "hack" these, or decrypt them. They are not a single video file they split into thousands of files.

Some scene groups due claim to release WEB-DL for Amazon and there has been WideVine exploits but those are not done on Android. Also Amazon on Android uses h265 for some strange reason, where WEB uses h264 so they are not even the same streams we get on PCs.

Comment

Working...
          X