Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movies & TV - Warning: This contains material which may offend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Movies Movies & TV - Warning: This contains material which may offend...

Windows 7 x64 / iTunes12.7.5.9 / DVD Fab 10.0.9.9
    In DRM Removal for Apple, the files are "Added From Windows" (not "added from iTunes")

No issues with DRM removal itself, but this popup message from iTunes is driving me mad.

If the movie or tv show is rated MA15+ or higher, then before iTunes starts spooling the video to DRM Remover, iTunes shows a popup with the message...
    "Warning: This contains material which may offend and may not be distributed or shown to persons under 15 years of age." Continue / Cancel

If you press Continue the DRM removal works.
    If you dont press Continue quickly enough DRM Remover kills iTunes and tries again, it does this a few times and then gives up and fails the file.

This makes batch DRM removal almost impossible as each new file gets the same popup.

More annoying is that this message does not show if you play the video from iTunes itself or an Apple TV, it seems only to come up with the scripting/streaming thing going on here.

I will pass your feedback to the developers and see what they can do. Thanks.

Comment

This Problem exist any more. Now it is John Wick 3 and you cannot suppress the warning in iTunes. I had this problem with other warnings also: Update for iPhone etc. Cant you catch this warnings before trying to start the film in iTunes?

Comment

Sorry I never saw this C. Struck.
        I ended up finding a small piece of software that detected the iTunes warning and pressed the OK button.
        It was the only way to do bulk conversions without being there all the time.

Comment

Working...
        X