Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM removal download error

Hello everyone!

I needed to reset my pc (windows 10 64bit) and so after resetting I reinstalled DVDFab and tried downloading my Lifetime version of iTunes DRM remover, but whenever I go the the Utilities menu> DRM Removal for Apple> download, it keeps failing! with this message: Download failed due to network problem. Please try again.) I do, but nothing happens!

Here's what ive tried - uninstalled, reinstalled, (both versions 64bit and 32bit (not at the same time) ) I don't have ANY antivirus or firewall installed yet as ive just reset my pc and thought id start with DVDfab. ALL OTHER utilities in the menu download immediately, without an error! it's just DRM...

I thought maybe because I reset windows that maybe my pc will have a different id to that which i originally authorised when i first purchased it, so i logged into my online account and revoked all authorisations and then re-authorised DRM again - but still not working.

Any ideas anyone?

Also, because I only own the DRM Removal tool - is there a way I can just start that as a standalone rather than having to start DVDFab and go to the menu etc?

Hi,

Please try again and tell me the result.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X