64bit version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Movies 64bit version

Will there be a 64 bit version of this module, so I don't have to have two different versions of dvdfab installed

I only ever use the 64 bit version of dvdfab and not interested in having two different copies of the software installed and instead of only having to update one version, have to update both versions

Originally posted by walkerx View Post
    Will there be a 64 bit version of this module, so I don't have to have two different versions of dvdfab installed

I only ever use the 64 bit version of dvdfab and not interested in having two different copies of the software installed and instead of only having to update one version, have to update both versions
    There is DRM Removal for Apple in 64-bit version of DVDFab, please check under Utilities tab.

Comment

When I tried that it told me it only worked with 32bit of DVDFab and I had to install that for it to then download the drm tool and work

Comment

Originally posted by walkerx View Post
        When I tried that it told me it only worked with 32bit of DVDFab and I had to install that for it to then download the drm tool and work
        Do you happen to use Video Downloader rather than DRM Removal for Apple in 64-bit version of DVDFab?

Please double check and try again. If still have problem, maybe you could send us some screenshots to help check it. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	64-bit version of DRM Removal.png
Views:	259
Size:	279.5 KB
ID:	359492

Comment

Working...
        X