DRM Removal on x64 11.0.0.2 and iTunes 12.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal on x64 11.0.0.2 and iTunes 12.9

any update on whether it's working yet? i am unable to figure out how/if it works as it scans my itunes folder, i see 9 items in the refresh scan but the 2 fields on the left pane of the app are zero's...after its done refreshing. I never see any files anywhere within the app but can see them count when its refreshing.

Not sure if i am doing something wrong. i have read the FAQ as well as the webpage for the app and have allowed access to the XML file.

i am using 11.0.0.2 and the latest iTunes of 12.9

Thanks

Hello, please post the drm_internal.log file here to help check the problem.

Also, what is the settings of iTunes of this window(see below image)? Click image for larger version  Name:	settings.png Views:	1 Size:	80.8 KB ID:	361473

Any other screenshots that could help check this problem, please post it here too.

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage View Post
      any update on whether it's working yet? i am unable to figure out how/if it works as it scans my itunes folder, i see 9 items in the refresh scan but the 2 fields on the left pane of the app are zero's...after its done refreshing. I never see any files anywhere within the app but can see them count when its refreshing.

Not sure if i am doing something wrong. i have read the FAQ as well as the webpage for the app and have allowed access to the XML file.

i am using 11.0.0.2 and the latest iTunes of 12.9

Thanks
      did you try following the guide ?? - https://www.dvdfab.cn/drm-removal.htm#guide

Comment

October.. thank you for suggesting the guide, however i have tried going thru it multiple times with the same result.

Mona, attached are screenshot of various things that i think need to be setup, and i have attached the progress window when scanning the itunes library showing 10/10 items as well as another shot showing nothing in the window to process the results from the scan.

Thank you for the help
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage View Post
          October.. thank you for suggesting the guide, however i have tried going thru it multiple times with the same result.

Mona, attached are screenshot of various things that i think need to be setup, and i have attached the progress window when scanning the itunes library showing 10/10 items as well as another shot showing nothing in the window to process the results from the scan.

Thank you for the help
          Thanks for the info. Checking now.

Comment

Several things to confirm:
            1. please check if the sources you want to load into DVDFab can be played using iTunes or not.
            If the sources shown as Download, then they need to be downloaded first before they can be converted in DVDFab, please be sure to tick the option for iCloud Music Library in iTunes settings window.

2. if the sources are not encrypted, they won't be loaded into DVDFab. The encrypted audio source's extension should be .m4p. Please check first.

3. it seemed you haven't signed in iTunes with your iTunes account and authorize the PC, please login and authorize first.

Comment

Working...
            X