subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Questions subtitles

The DRM process works great no problem there, I know that movies from iTunes will sometime have subtitles always on or you can only see them if you watch the movie on their player. The movie I have is "Detective Dee The four heavenly kings". Normally I would have to add subtitles in order to understand the language. What I have noticed is I'm running latest version of dvdfab 110003 and the new version of fab player. If I play the just burned disk using fab player I cannot access the subtitles, but if I use fab player to open the file of the movie on the hard drive and watch I can get the subtitles. So when converting the movie I can check to add subtitles and it shows English but doesn't work unless I'm doing something wrong. Any Ideas or help?

heres the log files dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

playing movie from the file on hard drive shows subtitles
      Click image for larger version

Name:	fab player1.png
Views:	203
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	361845

Comment

have the settings

Name:	11004..png
Views:	272
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	361847

Comment

If I play the movie from the file on hard drive fab player will show subtitles, if I play the disk using fab player or home player no subtitles are available. So how can I get the subtitles from the file to the disk?

Comment

Originally posted by dreamin47 View Post
            playing movie from the file on hard drive shows subtitles

Name:	fab player1.png
Views:	203
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	361845
            The file here you meant the one created with DRM Removal, right?

Please use MediaInfo to analyze the file, switch to TREE mode, and send us the analyzing result.

Comment

Working...
            X