Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Music Failed Converted Files

Hi,
    I have problems see converted files - none, or very few files are converted, but now, I tried 2 times same album and all tracks are failed.
    Can you check it?

I am also attaching logs.
    My iTunes version is 12.9.2.6
    My DVDFab is 11.0.1.1

Thank you.
    Attached Files

Maybe i have the same Problem, i wanted to remove the DRM from an Audible aax file.
    When i try to convert the file, it open up iTunes and close it after 1sec. Then after 3 or 4 times it stops.

Wich logs and Infos do you Need to solve the Problem?
    I think the drm log, but what else?

Greatings,
    Adler

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by StarkerAdler View Post
      Maybe i have the same Problem, i wanted to remove the DRM from an Audible aax file.
      When i try to convert the file, it open up iTunes and close it after 1sec. Then after 3 or 4 times it stops.

Wich logs and Infos do you Need to solve the Problem?
      I think the drm log, but what else?

Greatings,
      Adler
      Your problem is different, please start a new thread next time.

As for aax file, it is currently not supported. Only files from iTunes are supported now.

Comment

Originally posted by GVG View Post
        Hi,
        I have problems see converted files - none, or very few files are converted, but now, I tried 2 times same album and all tracks are failed.
        Can you check it?

I am also attaching logs.
        My iTunes version is 12.9.2.6
        My DVDFab is 11.0.1.1

Thank you.
        The log file you uploaded was kind of empty, but we notice that you send log file and images via email too, we will check and get back to you as soon as possible.

>>>>>UPDATE:
        1. The file name truncated problem, we will fix it as soon as possible.
        2. The album shows 9, but only 5 displaying in the main window problem, it is because that 4 of the 9 have been converted, you can uncheck the option and show those converted files, they will be marked in green.
        3. As for the 5 failed conversion, please check and make sure that they can be played with iTunes without problem first. If you have moved them to other location, it could cause problem.

Comment

Hi,
          meantime, I played around some time, and found, that when I ran "c:\Program Files\DVDFab 11\DVDFab64.exe" in "Run as Administrator" mode, then it works perfectly. But, I am noticing, that I use account under admin rights and also, I installed product under admin rights. Can you check, wether this can be fixed somehow?

Jirka

Comment

Hi,
            meantime, I played around some time, and found, that when I ran "c:\Program Files\DVDFab 11\DVDFab64.exe" in "Run as Administrator" mode, then it works perfectly. But, I am noticing, that I use account under admin rights and also, I installed product under admin rights. Can you check, wether this can be fixed somehow?

Jirka
            Do you mean that, when you "Run as Administrator", the 5 failed conversions can go through well?

Comment

Yes, exactly.
              I also tried another album - 11 tracks - before, all tracks failed, when run as admin, entire album no problem to convert.

Comment

Yes, exactly.
                I also tried another album - 11 tracks - before, all tracks failed, when run as admin, entire album no problem to convert.
                Thank you for the info, we will check as soon as possible.

》》》》UPDATE:
                From developers:
                1. DRM Removal should not require administrator right to proceed. It sounds more like a system limitation.
                2. From our tests, DRM Removal can convert files well with or without administrator rights. Sometimes, when a file has changed location and then moved back to where it was, it could also cause problem from what we've known.
                3. You can try to run using regular account, check and make sure that your firewall or antivirus software does not block DVDFab's process.
                4. Or you can set in the Properties to run dvdfab exe as admin in your case, so you don't have to run it as admin every time you want to use it.

Comment

OK, if needed something more, let me know, pls.
                  Jirka

Comment

Hi,
                    thank you for update, for me, it is working to set admin rights directly on *.exe file.
                    Thank you for your quick support.
                    Jirka

Originally posted by Mona View Post

From developers:
                    1. DRM Removal should not require administrator right to proceed. It sounds more like a system limitation.
                    2. From our tests, DRM Removal can convert files well with or without administrator rights. Sometimes, when a file has changed location and then moved back to where it was, it could also cause problem from what we've known.
                    3. You can try to run using regular account, check and make sure that your firewall or antivirus software does not block DVDFab's process.
                    4. Or you can set in the Properties to run dvdfab exe as admin in your case, so you don't have to run it as admin every time you want to use it.

Comment

Working...
                    X