Error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Movies Error message

Drm process worked fine, when it came time to burn to disk, got a message "failure opening the slected file, please check and make sure it is playable". tried the file using fab player and worked fine. Rebooted pc and tried again same message. So I used a earlier version of Fab and it worked fine no messages. Included are to logs one from version 10 2 1 7 and other from 11 0 17 that gave me the message.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Failure.png
Views:	814
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	365559

Originally posted by dreamin47 View Post
    Drm process worked fine, when it came time to burn to disk, got a message "failure opening the slected file, please check and make sure it is playable". tried the file using fab player and worked fine. Rebooted pc and tried again same message. So I used a earlier version of Fab and it worked fine no messages. Included are to logs one from version 10 2 1 7 and other from 11 0 17 that gave me the message.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Failure.png
Views:	814
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	365559
    Hi, it is DVDFab 11.0.2.3 now. Please download and install DVDFab 11.0.2.3 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to try again. Still fails, please capture a screenshot and send us the latest dvdfab_internal log, thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X