DRM Removal for Apple Not Doing Anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Apple Not Doing Anything

When I click on the DRM Removal for Apple nothing happens. My license is active and I have re-installed v11.0.1.9. What to do?

Originally posted by rcathra View Post
    When I click on the DRM Removal for Apple nothing happens. My license is active and I have re-installed v11.0.1.9. What to do?
    Is it Windows or MAC? Please send us dvdfab_internal log and drm_internal log, thanks.

For Windows: The default location for log file is: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log
    For MAC: The default location is: /User/User name/Documents/DVDFab11/Log

Comment

fabcheck_internal.log

Comment

drm_internal.log

Comment

The drm_internal.log was not in the DVDFab 11 Log Folder, but was in the DVDFab 10 Log Folder.

Comment

Originally posted by rcathra View Post
            The drm_internal.log was not in the DVDFab 11 Log Folder, but was in the DVDFab 10 Log Folder.
            Your log is incorrect. The last one is dated on 2018-03-22 (yy-mm-dd). Please download and install DVDFab 11.0.2.3 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to try again.

If still have the problem, please click the Menu button at the right top corner of DVDFab screen, go to "Open Log Folder", open DVDFab log files, please send us drm_internal log and dvdfab_internal log for check. Thanks in advance!
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X