Not Reading itunes xml file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Reading itunes xml file

I have over 100 movies & tv shows. All the purchases show when I run iTunes and I can play any of them.

In your program, NO video files are shown using the option add from itunes. The xml file is checked to be shared.
    My iTunes version is 12.9.4.102 and dvdfab version is 11.0.2.5.
    What is the problem?

Originally posted by oldManInFL View Post
    I have over 100 movies & tv shows. All the purchases show when I run iTunes and I can play any of them.

In your program, NO video files are shown using the option add from itunes. The xml file is checked to be shared.
    My iTunes version is 12.9.4.102 and dvdfab version is 11.0.2.5.
    What is the problem?
    Hi, please send us drm_internal log and dvdfab_internal log for check. Thanks in advance! The default location for log file is: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Comment

Attached are the requested files
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached are the requested files
        Thank you.

The developer needs your XML file as well. Please find it at: /Music/iTunes/iTunes Music Library.xml

Also, please make sure the videos are stored in the local drive. not in your Cloud, thanks.
        Last edited by Ashley; 04-25-2019, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Attached is the requested file
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, the developer checked your XML file. Most are MP4s. Normally the encrypted ones are .m4v.

Can the MP4 files be played with another player like VLC rather than itunes? If they can, they are decrypted files. So they will not be added into DRM Removal. If the MP4 files cannot be played by those players and cannot be added into DRM Removal, please let us know, so we will investigate, thanks.
            Last edited by Ashley; 04-25-2019, 08:26 AM.

Comment

The issue is NOT with the local mp4 files that are not from itunes, but with selecting the option add from iTunes for iTunes purchased videos!

Comment

The issue is NOT with the local mp4 files that are not from itunes, but with selecting the option add from iTunes for iTunes purchased videos!
                Are these itunes purchased files downloaded to your local hard drive, not stored in your iCloud?

If they are already downloaded into your computer, you can also select "Add from Windows" to load these files and see if they can be added. See attached.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Ashley; 04-25-2019, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X