Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is DRM removal a dead product? It hasn't worked for months but DVDFab still sells it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Movies Is DRM removal a dead product? It hasn't worked for months but DVDFab still sells it.

Well, reading through all these posts has been quite disheartening. It appears DRM removal hasn't been working for months and yet DVDFab is still selling it. I'm having the same problem as most others, DVDFab appears to be trying to open the store, and tries 3 times, and then outputs the failure message. And the log contains the now infamous "m4v_begin_convert_failed!" entry.

And I'm using the latest iTunes and DVDFab, with the latest version of Windows 10 with all patches. And of course there isn't any way to revert to an older iTunes version unless you have one stored on your computer because all the older iTunes versions on the Internet are chock full of viruses.

So what's up DVDFab? Why aren't you even responding to all these complaints from loyal customers? And why are you taking our hard earned money for a product that hasn't worked for months?

I want some answers about what the heck is going on, because it sure doesn't look good for DVDFab.

Hi muncrief, we are really sorry about the issue with DRM Removal, the developers still need some time to work out a solution.
    For now, you can download and install an old version of iTunes to work with DRM Removal at the moment.
    Here is an old version you can download:

http://dcy85gja7rdts.cloudfront.net/...nes64Setup.exe
    (v12.9.0.167)

Comment

I was wondering about this too.

Comment

Working...
      X