Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRM Removal fails to complete the load of a target movie under MACOS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Movies DRM Removal fails to complete the load of a target movie under MACOS.

Under MACOS, I have problems loading a target file into the the conversion window. Once I drag the file into the conversion window, it presents a status box "DRM Removal" with the message "Loading files(s)..." and a busy status indicator that never terminates - hung on "Loading files(s)...". I try to cancel by using the <CANCEL> button, close the status window, kill the parent DVDFAB window, and attempt to close the conversion window. On occasion after multiple attempts to close the process, it will then stop and show the file ready for conversion. Conversion then proceeds with out issue. I've reinstalled DVDFab, used earlier DVDFab versions as well as the latest updates, and insured that iTunes is an appropriate version. I have repeated the installation and execution of this process on another MacBook 17" running Sierra. Curiously, the system was quick to load the target movie on the installation of the 17" ONCE and converted successfully. However, after that conversion, I had the same issue again. This problem seems to apply to 11.0.1.0 and 11.0.6.6

Thank you.

same here....

Comment

Originally posted by elfpltfn View Post
      same here....
      What is the macOS?
      Please try again, take some screenshot of the process and show us.
      We will also need the drm_internal log file, thank you.

Comment

10.11- logs attached..
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X