Transfer Vudu Movies or remove DRM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfer Vudu Movies or remove DRM

I want to know if there is a way to remove DRM or transfer VUDU movies so they can go on my Plex Server. Please can someone help me please and is there away to do this with Amazon Prime movies as well?

Currently the DRM Removal tool only works with Apple iTunes (and it must be an older version of iTunes at the moment). It wont work directly with Vudu, Amazon, etc.

That being said, if you have a MoviesAnywhere account, you can link your iTunes, Vudu, Amazon, Google Play Movies, etc. accounts to it. Shortly after you do, your MoviesAnywhere eligible titles will be visible in iTunes, and across all the linked services.. So you can then download the movie to your PC via iTunes and the output from the DRM Removal tool will work on your Plex Server.

Unfortunately not all studios participate in MoviesAnywhere, so for some titles it wont be possible. For example, movies from Paramount, Lionsgate, and MGM, as well as some smaller studios do not participate in MoviesAnywhere, so they wont show in iTunes after linking. When looking at the details for the movies in Vudu (down where it says what resolutions are available, Language, length, etc), you will see a blue/purple MA logo for those that are eligible. You can also usually see it when you are at the Vudu web page and you hover your mouse over the title and it shows you the "star" ratings, etc. If the title isn't MA eligbile, you can't remove the DRM from it, I mean I don't know of tools to remove DRM directly from Vudu, Amazon, FandangoNow, etc.

Comment

Working...
    X