• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Movies Dead Product

Is this product officaly dead been months now since an update

Originally posted by Justin View Post
    Is this product officaly dead been months now since an update
    We need an update on if this is still being worked on....iTunes just went 12.10.8 now.

Comment

Hello, the latest iTunes version cannot be supported at the moment, the developer needs more time to find a solution. Please use an earlier version like V12.9.0.167 (download url: https://dvdfab-temp.s3-ap-northeast-...nes64Setup.exe ).

Comment

Hi Mona ,

Even with older/provided iTunes version DRM Remover is no longer working.
        Any ETA for the solution or Apple finally managed to block this loophole?

Comment

Originally posted by stickpin View Post
          Hi Mona ,

Even with older/provided iTunes version DRM Remover is no longer working.
          Any ETA for the solution or Apple finally managed to block this loophole?
          I am afraid there is currently no ETA for the solution

What is the problem you got with the older iTunes version? Please kindly provide more information, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

I am afraid there is currently no ETA for the solution

What is the problem you got with the older iTunes version? Please kindly provide more information, thank you.
            Mona

I'm having problems with the older version of Itunes too. It was working (as you can tell by my thread about "potential fix") ... but now its failing more often than not. About two weeks ago I even reformatted my hard drive and re-installed Windows, DVDFab and iTunes v12.9.0.167.

I had several new purchases queued up, I hit start, it failed on all of them in the queue. Hit Finish, then hit Start, first one was successful, rest of the queue failed. Hit finish then started again, and it was successful for a couple more. Had to hit Finish then Start several times until they were all done.

The DRM_INTERNAL log shows the following for each that fail... where the reTry Count starts at 3, and repeats going down to 0 before moving on to the next file. (so there are 4 entries like below for each failure)
            Code:
            00:15:00 Info: "[Video DrmRemoval]Source Path(C:\\Users\\xxx\\Music\\iTunes\\iTunes Media\\Movies\\yyyyyye\\yyyyye (10.m4v)"
            00:15:00 Info: "[Video DrmRemoval]Output Path(F:\\BluRay-Working\\- DVDFab10\\Movie\\yyyyyye\\yyyyye (10.mp4)"
            00:15:00 Info: "[Video DrmRemoval]Removal drm begin!"
            00:15:23 Info: "[Video DrmRemoval]Removal drm end!"
            00:15:23 Info: "[Video DrmRemoval]Removal fail:21:m4v_begin_convert_failed!"
            00:15:23 Info: "[Video DrmRemoval]Delete IosFile!"
            00:15:25 Info: "[Video DrmRemoval]thread finish!"
            00:15:25 Info: "[Video DrmRemoval]retry!"
            00:15:25 Info: "[Video DrmRemoval]reTry Count 1"
            00:15:25 Info: "[Video DrmRemoval]check task no error"
            00:15:25 Info: "[Video DrmRemoval]Thread working!"

My Surface Pro 4 which I mention in the "potential fix" thread as not having a problem, is also failing on occasion now too. Only changes to that machine are windows updates and anti-virus definition updates.

I can share logs as needed.
            Last edited by KidJoe; 08-12-2020, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Mona ,
              I also reverted to an earlier version of iTunes, re-downloaded the movies and TV Shows I purchased, and attempted to use the program with no luck. The "use an older version of iTunes" because the programmers need more time has been occurring it appears for all of 2020. When might we get an honest answer to know when this product will function as we have paid for it to work?

Comment

Working...
              X