Dead Product for Sure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Removal for Movies Dead Product for Sure

I guess this product was a huge waste of money and a huge misrepresentation of a working product. A product still being promoted and not really working since November 2019?

Originally posted by Samilicious View Post
    I guess this product was a huge waste of money and a huge misrepresentation of a working product. A product still being promoted and not really working since November 2019?
    *IF* you use a particular version of iTunes, configure your firewall correctly, etc. it works... I started a thread that got stickied by the mods with some info. That being said, its weird for me on my Desktop PC (even after a hardware upgrade, and then a re-install of windows/itunes/dvdfab) sometimes it works great and completes every movie, other times it fails every attempt, and yet others it works on a few in the queue and fails on the rest. My Surface Pro 4 which had been giving me a 100% success rate is now also less consistent.

So yeah, not very reliable. But it can be made to work if you put the effort in, and that effort may or may not help improve the situation. And it is disappointing how long its been in this state (if you look at the posts). They keep saying they're working on it... but we have no insight as to when or if they will ever fix it, which is even more frustrating.

Comment

KidJoe and Others,

I followed your steps in the sticky to no avail. It all goes to the original point: If most of 2020 a product does not truly work and a company is promoting a product that works it borders a on a huge misrepresentation. Just so frustrated !

Comment

Originally posted by Samilicious View Post
        KidJoe and Others,

I followed your steps in the sticky to no avail. It all goes to the original point: If most of 2020 a product does not truly work and a company is promoting a product that works it borders a on a huge misrepresentation. Just so frustrated !
        I think you misunderstood what I was saying in my post.

I was agreeing with you that the current situation is extremely frustrating, and not ideal. In other threads, I've even posted suggesting new customers are better served by waiting to buy until things get more settled.

Comment

Does anyone know a specific person to reach out from the company to get some honest answers on the effectiveness of this product? I have sent emails weekly for the past three months and have not received a single reply!

Comment

Working...
          X