Cannot get DRM Removal to Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot get DRM Removal to Work

Hello, I bought a one month subscription of DRM Removal to check it out yesterday. I uninstalled the latest version of iTunes and installed version 12.9.0.167 per the instructions from DVDFab. I have tried the movie HELP!, which I purchased from iTunes twice, once using the Windows option and once using the iTunes options. Both times DRM Removal gets to 77% and then gives an error saying iTunes crashed. However, the drm_internal.log file says it competed successfully. The logs from the latest (iTunes option) run are attached, but I was not able to upload the .dmp file, I guess it is too big (118MB). Please fix this issue or refund me the one month subscription.
    Attached Files

I tried a different movie - Annapolis, and one episode of the TV show - Commander in Chief with the same results. Around 77% into the process, it produces an iTunes Crash dump but DRM Remover says it completed successfully. The output files are only around 4.5 MB and of course, they don't play with DVDFab Player or any other video player. I tried one protected song and that did work, so it is the videos that do not work, whether it is a movie or TV show. It has been almost 24 hours since I submitted the original issue and no one from DVDFab has even responded. That doesn't inspire confidence in the new products. Did anyone test removing the copy protection from movies? I hope someone responds soon because I am getting very frustrated.

Comment

Working...
    X