Reinstalled PC - how do i get DRM Removal Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reinstalled PC - how do i get DRM Removal Back

I had to reinstall my PC and trying to locate both older version of itunes and drm removal.

When gone to download drm removal from dvdfab it's no longer available as discontinued, so how do i download this?

Is it still worth downloading this and and an older version of itunes? or is it likely Apple will force everyone to use the latest version for downloading anything and may as well just stream the content directly?

So managed to install the correct versions of iTunes and version 11 of DVDFab as this is what I was previously using - gone to the section for utilities and you can't even download the drm tool through the app.

So I've paid for this feature and now you are blocking registered users from being able to use it, not happy about this at all

Never had any email notification or seen any post you are now removing this from users who have paid for it

Comment

Originally posted by walkerx View Post
      So managed to install the correct versions of iTunes and version 11 of DVDFab as this is what I was previously using - gone to the section for utilities and you can't even download the drm tool through the app.

So I've paid for this feature and now you are blocking registered users from being able to use it, not happy about this at all

Never had any email notification or seen any post you are now removing this from users who have paid for it
      Hi,

DRM Removal should be shown in Lanuchpad if you are a paid user of DRM Removal, I will ask the dev to check it.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

DRM Removal should be shown in Lanuchpad if you are a paid user of DRM Removal, I will ask the dev to check it.

Wilson
        The option is there, but it won't allow the download of it - the options in the utilities section allow you to download, its only the drm removal that is disabled

and support are saying you can no longer use it under version 11 and need it use version 12 of your software. I could never get it to work using version 12 of your software and thus reason why I still use version 11 where it worked without problems

Does this also mean when customers update their version 12, it will no longer work and if this is the case why is their no announcement

And just downloaded v12044 as per your support, who say it still supported on that version, it downloads the utilities but then crashes every time you start it
        Last edited by walkerx; 11-08-2021, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X