Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queue DVD ISO Files or Movie Folders for Mobile Conversion Using a Windows Batch File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queue DVD ISO Files or Movie Folders for Mobile Conversion Using a Windows Batch File

Editor's Note: This version is for use with DVDFab releases prior to v.6.2.1.8 only. For v6.2.1.8 or later, use the newer version of this guide.

I had to looked up a Windows batch command for something else and got side tracked for a few hours in writing one for automating mobile conversions similar to FabBatch. Check it out. Let me know if I need to correct anything.

===========================================
    This windows batch command is useful if you want to convert a large quantity of ISO files or movie folders to a mobile format. DVDFab has a queue capability but you have to load the queue one file at a time. It analyzes each movie as it is loaded. This is acceptable if you have a small number of movies to convert. There is no drag and drop capability to load the queue at one time with a large quantity of movies. For example, if you have a new player that uses a different file format and you want your movie collection converted to that format the batch command works great. It takes only a few minutes to setup. You will need to edit the windows batch command to meet your specific needs. The batch command is a single line (no carriage returns).

There are 2 different batch commands. One is used for converting ISO files. The other one is for converting movie VIDEO_TS folders.

I attached the files and docs. I had to add a .txt to the bat files since .bat is not an allowed extension in the forum, so be sure to remove it.
    Attached Files
Working...
X