DVDFab to go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab to go!

I posted this one time a while back over on the other forum, but thought maybe some of the folks here might find it useful. You can install DVDFab6 on a USB thumb drive and take it along with you in your pocket. I did this so I can run it at work and the IT guys won’t get a roid because I installed unauthorized software. Just run the installer and change “C:\Program Files\DVDFab6” to “X:\DVDFab6” where “X” is your thumb drive letter.
    It’s a small install, about 40MB, so an older too small for anything else, thumb drive will work well. The key is written to the registry and will remain on your computer. Fab will run as a trial on any computer where the key is not present, handy to demo for a friend on his computer and will not violate the license agreement. This method also prevents me from violating the license agreement here at home where I have four computers I run Fab on but only the key is installed. I can only run one at any given time. When I want to run it at work I just pug the USB drive in, browse to the DVDFab6 folder and double click “DVDFab.exe”.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Hi 90312,

Thank you for sharing us the good idea.

This way is legal, since DVDFab will only run at trial mode on PC without the registry key.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

excse ignorance what is usb thumb drive ?
      Last edited by signals; 02-15-2010, 05:08 PM.

Comment

A small flash memory drive that plugs into a USB port.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X