Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Way To Auto Name Episodes Correctly

Hi,

I have a BluRay season set of The Flash that I am trying to rip. I am following the guides on metadata usage and the show, disc and season are found when searching but it auto names every episode as episode 1 (as shown in screenshots). My concern is if I try to auto number the episodes to have them rename for me, it may not be accurate as I have no way of knowing if the listed files are actually the correct episode order if that makes sense.

Annotation 2020-05-28 150328c.png
    Attached Files

You can use preview feature to check out the episode info.
    preview.png

Comment

Originally posted by groundswell View Post
      Hi,

I have a BluRay season set of The Flash that I am trying to rip. I am following the guides on metadata usage and the show, disc and season are found when searching but it auto names every episode as episode 1 (as shown in screenshots). My concern is if I try to auto number the episodes to have them rename for me, it may not be accurate as I have no way of knowing if the listed files are actually the correct episode order if that makes sense.
      I don't know if this will help you any, but what I do when faced with a situation like this. I play the disc on a computer and look at the episode time length and compare it to the time DVDFab has listed. Most of the time the episodes will match the time. In those cases where the episode length is the same you just have to watch a little of the episode and compare it with the preview Mona pointed out above.

Comment

Working...
      X