This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Collection No pictures for 4 episodes of Bones Season 2

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this post. I'm using DVDFab Converter to convert Seasons of Bones in MP4 to MKV and into my server library with Meta data. I choose Movie/TV and select TV and put in season and episode info, choose Bones then the episode picture comes up. Works awesome, except for 4 episodes in season 2. S02E06/07 and S02E20/21. They have a greyed out picture with the DVDFAB logo in it. So far all other seasons episodes are there, have finished up through Season 8 so far. I have re-entered the data multiple times making sure it's correct. I have done many other shows as well and not seen this issue. Thanks for your time!

Looking into this more. I'm guessing they've just never been uploaded to the database with those episodes?

Comment

Hi,

Please try it again. Updated in TMDB.

btw, you can also edit it yourself in TMDB.

Wilson
      Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 02-25-2021, 07:01 AM.
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks!! I'll give it a try if it happens again

Comment

OK now on season 9 of Bones and episode 7 and 9 have the same episode picture. So I went to TMDB and added the correct one for episode 7 and now both pictures show up at TMDB but DVDFab still only see's the wrong one. Please advise.. Thanks for your assistance again in this matter.

Comment

Disregard, I checked again and somebody fixed it...

Comment

Working...
            X