Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Solved] Lost in Space 2018 series scraper issues.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Collection [Solved] Lost in Space 2018 series scraper issues.

I needed to rebuild the DVDFab Movies Server database. Upon it finishing it's rebuild Lost in Space 2018 series shows up as the old 1965 series. It was always fine before my rebuild today. I even tried running all episodes back through DVDFab and all the seasons and episodes line up correct and have nfo files, but after 2 more rebuilds still same issue. Please advise... Thanks for your time!!

Please use the "Fix Match" feature to manually fix the Lost in Space 2018 series.

Comment

I've never seen a fix match feature for the TV shows area. I'm assuming you mean in the DVDFab Server? Can you be a little more specific please??
      Last edited by Boink; 04-14-2021, 12:31 PM.

Comment

I think I found it but when I give it the info for the first episode, Lost in space - 2018 - season 1 episode 1, it tells me not found, . Something must be up with the data. This used to be just fine as the 2018 version of the show. However it all shows up fine when I use DVDFab and when I check the Movie Database. I'm stumped..
        Last edited by Boink; 04-14-2021, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Any idea why my DVDFab Movie Server would say no matches found for this 2 seasons of Lost in Space when DVDFab has all the right data when I'm converting the show to mkv. Do they both pull from the same online data source? If I understand correctly it pulls from the The Movie Database website and I'm using the same info they have for this TV series. Thanks again for your assistance with this issue..

Comment

Hi Boink, while Fix Match, please put down only the name Lost in space, let the Year empty to have a try and see if it will make a difference.

Comment

Guess I'm not sure where fix match is. I'm assuming you are referring to the area in DVDFab Movie Server where I go to the Lost in Space 1965 that it thinks it found with the scraper. Then I choose the first episode and use the menu button on the remote to edit the entry. If that is correct the year and everything is already there and it won't let me leave it blank I have to choose some year.. If this is incorrect please tell me how to access Fix Match. Thanks

Comment

http://DMS IP:32080/#/index
                Please open it using a browser on your PC.

While hovering the mouse over the movie/show, it will show the Fix Match option.
                fix match.png

Input the name to try again.
                name.png

Comment

Thanks, I'll try that if it happens again. Last night I rebuild the database on the DMS and the problem resolved itself.

Comment

Got it thanks so much!!
                    Last edited by Boink; 04-16-2021, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Glad that you got it to work. This thread is closed.
                      If you have other questions or problems, please start a new one. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X