Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''Dora, in my opinion this message is too small. I think we need the same popup box like the one for "Do you want to quit Playback?" with an up or down to highlight yes or no. It would be "Resume" or "From Beginning". Thanks'
    Maybe it can be change to " Resume, From Beginning" ,feedback to our deginer.
    Last edited by Dora; 07-16-2017, 02:54 AM.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

> "Resume" or "From Beginning"

Good idea, we will consider it, thanks!
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hello Stuffers

Support for Main Movie only, while transferring movies directly to the MS!

Regards
        Ish

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter1955 View Post
          Feature Request

Would love to have this available as a movie server across my home network so I can access it from another device, like an Xbox One, attached to another TV.
          Yes indeed. Limiting the "movie" features to the local hard drive would seem to limit the application of this otherwise really nice player.

I currently have four media players accessing content from a 48TB NAS unit.

I cannot fit all of my movies on a single internal drive and, even if I could, I certainly don't want to have to duplicate all of the files for every media player.

Yes the DVDFab device can play content from a network source but you don't get the same experience or user interface as you do with playing from the internal drive.

For me this is the biggest shortcoming of the current device and will prevent me from replacing my current players with it.

Hopefully they can update the firmware to have network content treated exactly the same as local content.

Frederick

Comment

Hi,

Is this possible:

Creating your own filters, and dropping movies into that filter, or filters!

Ish

Comment

Hi,

Not sure if it could do this, but do the MS notify you when the HD is full?

And

Maybe it can tell how much space is still available in the HD!

Ish

Comment

Hello,

Another request:

Example:

1. I have the Dvdfab app on --

2. I turned on the MS

3. Yet, the server is not accessible ....

request: Dvdfab app should instantly and automatically search for the MS as soon as the MS is turned on, regardless of theres a DVD to be copy!

Thanks
                Ish

Comment

Hi,

Request:

At the Filter, when one reaches the bottom, or Z, to continue downwards, where as the lsit begins again from A ... instead of going back up!

Thanks for reading
                  Ish
                  Last edited by Ish; 07-29-2017, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Request:

At the meta-data, when you click on a wall poster to fix anything: title, or poster itself, can there be a refresh button, instead of going back to the main list!?

Thanks for reading
                    Ish

Comment

Hi,

Not sure if this is yet possible, but:

Multiple resume options!

Thanks for reading
                      Ish

Comment

Hi,

In the meta-data webpage, in the "collection title" should remain blank by default!

Thanks
                        Ish

Comment

Here's another request:

If possible, you know how we have "Add to Fav", what about "Add TV shows"?

Ish

Comment

Originally posted by Ish View Post
                            Here's another request:

If possible, you know how we have "Add to Fav", what about "Add TV shows"?

Ish
                            Would you like to add the whole TV series or one of the seasons?

Wilson
                            Please post your logs the default location is:
                            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Would you like to add the whole TV series or one of the seasons?

Wilson
                              Hi Wilson,

A good question: It all Depends, sir!

There are shows that lasted only one season, while others can have 10 seasons!

I guess it's better to have flexible options, for example: let's say :Add TV shows, and then there we can find sub folders, or create such folders within that category!

However, to answer you question directly, sir --- gun to my head, I rather have the option: One of the Seasons, with the option to add to that show-list!

Take Care
                              Ish

Comment

Originally posted by Ish View Post
                                Hello,

Another request:

Example:

1. I have the Dvdfab app on --

2. I turned on the MS

3. Yet, the server is not accessible ....

request: Dvdfab app should instantly and automatically search for the MS as soon as the MS is turned on, regardless of theres a DVD to be copy!

Thanks
                                Ish
                                To refresh the save to list will be added soon.

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
                                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X