Blu ray ISO menu support issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback Blu ray ISO menu support issue

While I am happy with some blu ray ISOs this device can mount that my Popcorn Hour C200 could not I am seeing issues with some discs. Currently working my way through Stargate Atlantis and the while the blu ray ISO plays fine, when looking at the menu it will only display the text of the item currently selected. Of course, this gives the impression that their are no other choices. Using the normal directional arrows will cause the next item to be selected and then that text/button is the only one visible. If you like I can take some pics from the different players to show what I'm talking about.

Do you mean that the BD menu can not play on the background?
    And when you move to the next item like subtitle you can not back to other item?
    There are up down left right key near by OK, when you choose the next item use left and press ok, such as you enter the subtitle setting-and press ok , you can use down back to last step, press twice down it will close the subtitle item, right left can use.
    If I was wrong , give me some issue picture was better show this issue.
    Also you can go to Settings-About- feedback , seed a feedback to us.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

If you look realllly close on the DVDFab media server screen shot you can see the faint hint of the other menu choices. I included a close up of it so you can see it.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

It's a known issue, we will fix it asap.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

This appears to be resolved with a newer firmware build.

Comment

Working...
          X