Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
    Hi Ish,

Please post dvdfab_internal.log, thanks.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    Hello Fengtao,

Not sure how to do multiple quotes in this forum format ---

However, sir, read my above post --- Do u still need dvdfab log??

Kind Regards
    Ish

Comment

Originally posted by Ish View Post

Hello Fengtao,

Not sure how to do multiple quotes in this forum format ---

However, sir, read my above post --- Do u still need dvdfab log??

Kind Regards
      Ish
      Hi,

How is the partition of the internal HDD? I remember you have said that sata 1, sata 2, sata 3 are detected on MS. I guess that you are format the HDD in the MBR, it's better to use the GPT if the HDD is large than 3TB.

Would you please tell me the free space of each partition?

And I will send you a new test version tomorrow if you don't want to change it, we did some improvements for detecting the free space if there are more partitions on the internal HDD.

I suggest to make a big partition only for Movie Server. And you can delete all the partitions and convert it to GPT disk if don't have some data on it.

how to convert the MBR disk to GPT disk, please visit this website. https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/.../cc725671.aspx

Yes, please post the dvdfab internal log file here.

Thanks!

Wilson
      Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 07-25-2017, 04:32 PM.
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

How is the partition of the internal HDD? I remember you have said that sata 1, sata 2, sata 3 are detected on MS. I guess that you are format the HDD in the MBR, it's better to use the GPT if the HDD is large than 3TB.

Would you please tell me the free space of each partition?

And I will send you a new test version tomorrow if you don't want to change it, we did some improvements for detecting the free space if there are more partitions on the internal HDD.

I suggest to make a big partition only for Movie Server. And you can delete all the partitions and convert it to GPT disk if don't have some data on it.

how to convert the MBR disk to GPT disk, please visit this website. https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/.../cc725671.aspx

Yes, please post the dvdfab internal log file here.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Hi Wilson,

--How is the partition of the internal HDD?
        Not sure what u mean by this, sir --- Meaning the MS HDD itself?
        If NOT, my own HD is 1TB, formatted as NTFS! I never use MBR!
        When I plug it into MS, I launched MS, go into the local folder, where as I see sata 1, sata 2, sata 3 -- Not sure why it does that, however, Sata 1
        and 2 is empty, but this doesn't display via window, see screenshot beloW! All ISO's is located in Sata 3 -- See screenshot provided of the HD, plugged into my external port ... M = HD

On a side note: I bought a new 3T hard drive, (Raid / Nas) and formatted that one as GPT, but MS fail to detected it --- I've posted about this at separate thread!

--Would you please tell me the free space of each partition?
        No partition, sir ... it's one whole drive! as screenshot displays!

--And I will send you a new test version tomorrow if you don't want to change it, we did some improvements for detecting the free space if there are more partitions on the internal HDD.
        Sure, as long as it does interfere with the stored ISOs, no problems!

---I suggest to make a big partition only for Movie Server. And you can delete all the partitions and convert it to GPT disk if don't have some data on it.
        For the MS I will not be making any partitions, to be honest, sir -- I will create folders as u can see from the screenshots, but no partitions!

Logfile attached

about screenshot:
        This is the TB HD plugged into external port -- these are folders I created to separate ISO's -- LOST.DIR is the default folder from the HD itself, as I'm sure you are aware of!

Hope this helps
        Kind Regards
        Ish

PS. Tried upload dvd log file but fail --- it exceeded the limited ... etc

!

Comment

Working...
        X