No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation Log in

My Movie Server never asked to be logged in and I can not find any place to do it, am I missing something ? DVDFAB is active and sees the movie server but will not download .ISO files at all so I have to do it manually.

A side note when the server arrived and I unpackaged it and removed the clear plastic protection from the different places, part of your LOGO on top of the server came with it, tearing it, FYI not very good glue holding down your LOGO!

Ditto on the logo! I was able to put it back down like a bumpersticker Meijer Weekly Ad may be a useful sale to buy some clothes at cheaper prices.

Comment

You need log in when you activate the Movie Server, did you activate it?
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

where is the log in for the server ??

Comment

Originally posted by SailingBWD View Post
          My Movie Server never asked to be logged in and I can not find any place to do it, am I missing something ? DVDFAB is active and sees the movie server but will not download .ISO files at all so I have to do it manually.
          Power on the movie server , it should come up the guide settings page if you have not activated movie server yet. After all settings are set, you will get the Activate Movie Server page, see the attachment.

Please manually input the purchased email account and the password for login DVDFab Member center to activate DVDFab Movie Server, or since your have activated DVDFab 10, you can use the second option "Activate via DVDFab 10".

You can go to the Settings- Member Center page to check out registration info.

Originally posted by SailingBWD View Post
          DVDFAB is active and sees the movie server but will not download .ISO files at all so I have to do it manually.
          Please first power on Movie Server, and then start up DVDFab 10 and select DVDFab Movie Server in the dropdown list in SAVE TO, DVDFab 10 will copy iso to server directory.
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
          X