Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot connect from DVDFab10 to DVDFab Media Server

Hi,

Both software and hardware have been updated.

When trying to select the destination in DVDFab10 the server shows up as an option but when I select it I get a dialog asking for username and password.

What username and password? Windows? Media Server?

Nothing I try works. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Frederick

Hi fcwilt, I am sure that I found this information somewhere, while I used this to get connected however don't know where. You could try as username admin and leave the password blank, but I am not 100% sure sorry.

Comment

admin blank is OK

Comment

Thanks for the replies. But it did not work. I'm going to reset the server and start over.

Frederick

Comment

Well after a reset I get no dialog asking for username/password but I also don't get any indication it connected.

I'm now trying to copy over some ISO files using DBDFab10 - should know it a bit if it worked.

Thanks.

Frederick

Comment

It seems to be working. At least DVDFab10 is now reporting that is has reached the stage where it is copy the ISO file to the server.

Frederick

Comment

Hi,

Did you open the password protect in Settings -> Advanced Settings -> SAMBA Service before?

See the attached screenshot.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                Hi,

Did you open the password protect in Settings -> Advanced Settings -> SAMBA Service before?

See the attached screenshot.

Wilson
                As a matter of fact I did. But even though went back and cleared the password checkbox it still wasn't working.

After the reset all is working.

Frederick

Comment

Working...
                X