Transfer rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Networking Transfer rates

I am transferring my first movie from DVDFab10 to MS via wifi. It started out at 1.52 MB/s which I thought was slow to begin with. But then it progressively slowed down to .24 MB/s. I don't believe any thing else is running on the network. Any ideas as to why and what can I do to improve it?

Thanks

Personally I think the radios in them are just not up to snuff. I keep my network wired and move them across to the mapped hard drive. I have blink and you miss it speed of 80+MB/s
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Wired network speed for me.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks. I'll try that.

Comment

I'm hard wired and get about 9MB/s............I would love to get 80MB/s

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter1955 View Post
            I'm hard wired and get about 9MB/s............I would love to get 80MB/s
            I get speed 60~70 MB when copying Fulldisc to MS via wired network.

100 MB ethernet port on your router?

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

The read speed of the source drive matters too. I have an older USB 2.0 external HDD I keep files on and the transfer speed doesn't come close to an internal SATA III drive.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm using a LINKSYS EA6350 AC1200+ DUAL-BAND WI-FI ROUTER. It has Gigabit Ethernet ports. Copying from a brand new Seagate 8TB IronWolf NAS SATA 6Gb/s NCQ 256MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive

Comment

Hello Stuffers

I am getting a transfer route no higher then 9mb when sending movie directly to MS via landline!

Any solutions?

Or, is this a network issue which will be fix / address in future updates??

Regards
                  Ish

Comment

Don't think much if anything is wrong with the MS, this is from my oldest USB 2.0 external HDD and still get right around 40MB/s. Again I have the drive in the MS mapped with a letter assigned and just move from one drive to another.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                      Don't think much if anything is wrong with the MS, this is from my oldest USB 2.0 external HDD and still get right around 40MB/s. Again I have the drive in the MS mapped with a letter assigned and just move from one drive to another.
                      Hello, sir
                      Here MS is connected via ethernal cable, tho -
                      Kind regards
                      Ish

Comment

Mine is too Ish, PC to modem, Modem to MS. Is that what you mean?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Mine is too Ish, PC to modem, Modem to MS. Is that what you mean?
                          Yes, sir, same here!

It's not really a big deal, to be honest -- Just curious why isn't it faster

Kind Regards
                          Ish

Comment

Do you have the drive in the MS mapped so that your PC sees it as just another hard drive? I assigned it drive Z: and I can copy/cut and paste to it very fast.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Do you have the drive in the MS mapped so that your PC sees it as just another hard drive? I assigned it drive Z: and I can copy/cut and paste to it very fast.
                              No, sir .... I only have the living room icon as shown in your picture.

Since now it just drops the ISO from the Dvdfab app straight into the HD plugged into the MS!

Ish

Comment

Working...
                              X