Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wall for internal drive and/or Combined wall for USB and Internal... and not just iso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request Wall for internal drive and/or Combined wall for USB and Internal... and not just iso

MS will read only EXTERNAL HDD USB (it only has 1x USB input) and you can make it show as a Wall (you can have video files, .MKV, .ISO or Folders there) and all will show in the wall properly.

FEATURE REQUEST (should be easy and straightforward for you guys and would make this MS a Charm!! ):
    1- MS will NOT show the option to show as Wall if you select the Internal HDD. I would love to enable this option for internal HDD, else I can't import my library to MS with my internal 8 TB.

2- MS, for now it will show combined wall of the external HDD and internal HDD. Would be great to access all our movie from the 2 sources in 1 place.

3- The first option (FILM) will only show ISO sent with DVD Fab. Would be great that the first option in MS (Film) shows a wall of .ISO, video files, .MKV, VIDEO_TS folders, from both the Internal and the External source.

I hope this get heard as this is why I bought the MS in the first place, to have all my movies in one place with metadata and easy access.

Thanks for your feedback, we will consider it.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
    X