Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General/Other Questions about DVDFab MS Updates

Hi All --

This thread is about Wilson's updates since his thread is locked!

I have a question about this:

"New: Added the support to choose “Resume” or “From Beginning” when playing back the movies that were not finished last time"

My wife was curious about this, and she tested it out, where as she played a movie, stop movie, then shut down MS, then turn on MS later on, and resume the movie; But it began from the beginning!

Granted, I did unplugged the EXT HD, and plugged it back a moment later, would that make a different in resuming movies?

Thanks
    Ish

Originally posted by Ish View Post
    Hi All --

This thread is about Wilson's updates since his thread is locked!

I have a question about this:

"New: Added the support to choose “Resume” or “From Beginning” when playing back the movies that were not finished last time"

My wife was curious about this, and she tested it out, where as she played a movie, stop movie, then shut down MS, then turn on MS later on, and resume the movie; But it began from the beginning!

Granted, I did unplugged the EXT HD, and plugged it back a moment later, would that make a different in resuming movies?

Thanks
    Ish
    Hi,

Does she play back the DVD/Blu-ray with Menu mode? The movie could not be resumed when playing back with menu mode, but the Main Movie mode and files will be resumed.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

Does she play back the DVD/Blu-ray with Menu mode? The movie could not be resumed when playing back with menu mode, but the Main Movie mode and files will be resumed.

Wilson
      Hello Wilson,

Menu Mode, sir --- Have not tested with Main movie -- I'll try out a bit later, and get back with results!

Also, I like the MS Manager Icon, but asides seeing what was recently uploaded to the MS, can we do anything else there? --- Curious!

Thanks
      Ish

Comment

Originally posted by Ish View Post

Hello Wilson,

Menu Mode, sir --- Have not tested with Main movie -- I'll try out a bit later, and get back with results!

Also, I like the MS Manager Icon, but asides seeing what was recently uploaded to the MS, can we do anything else there? --- Curious!

Thanks
        Ish
        Hi,

We can correct the metadata information for the movies from the webpage, and a new thread about this will come out later in MS forum.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

We can correct the metadata information for the movies from the webpage, and a new thread about this will come out later in MS forum.

Wilson
          Hi Wilson,

Excellent --

As I knew it, like any new device, in the beginning it has it's tiny bugs; However, with each update the MS is just improving -- it's why I haven't' pour my 2 cents in about how I feel about MS just yet -- I figure I wait a while ...

Anyhow, Wilson, played main movie, and no problems resuming; However, in clicking on main movie I was kick back to the wall poster twice -- Click the movie a third time the movie played -- this happened when I first played the main movie, NOT when I resume, just to be clear!

Take Care
          Ish

Comment

Working...
          X