Band of Brothers DVD problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback Band of Brothers DVD problems

Issue #1: I have used clone mode to transfer all of the disks for the series Band of Brothers. The subtitles show up during the first few minutes of the video no matter what setting. They do finally turn off after the introduction is completed. Bug? or am I doing something wrong?

Issue #2: The disks show up as a TV series (collection), under a Season 1 poster. However the individual disks are all labeled as Episode 1. Editing the information with MS Manager has no affect. Is there a way to correct that information?
    Last edited by tbrown25; 07-29-2017, 10:19 PM.

Are the subs turned off in the playback device?

Comment

#2: So far I have found the best way to partly overcome this is to name each ISO with the episodes it contains. Each disc will then show up labelled as Episode 1, Episode 6 etc. Either it does not support displaying multiple episode discs correctly or I haven't found a naming convention that does. At least you can identify which disc has what episodes on it.

Psychoville s01e01-e05.iso
      Psychoville s01e06-e07.iso
      Psychoville s02e01-e06.iso

Comment

Yes, Sorry I wasn't clear. The subtitles have been turned off, but continue to show for the first 4 or 5 minutes of each episode.

Comment

Working...
        X