No announcement yet.

Shared Directory of MS in Windows 10 Explorer is Missing DVDFab folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Networking Shared Directory of MS in Windows 10 Explorer is Missing DVDFab folder

I can see my MS on a shared path in Windows Explorer showing the sata folder as well as the other typical folders of the MS. However, I have NO DVDFab folder as I have seen in the examples in this forum. In my DVDFab 1.0.4.9 latest update, the drop down "save to" options shows the DVDFab MS, but when I attempt to select it, It refuses to be chosen and I have to pick another place to save the ISO movie to. On a side note, I was able to click the ISO icon just to the right of the save to box and browsed to the sata1 HDD. The movie copied to the MS HDD. Does anybody have a suggestion as to my missing DVDFab folder and whether or not that is preventing me from selecting the MS in the drop down box in DVDFab 10?

Problem solved! I just went in an created a DVDFab folder and put it where it belonged in the sata2 folder. After that, I was able to do a Clone ISO and DVDFab 10 let me save it to the MS. Hope this helps someone else out there. ?

Comment

Working...
    X