No announcement yet.

how to access DVdFab movie server on another TV connected to network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Networking how to access DVdFab movie server on another TV connected to network

how to access DVdFab movie server on another TV connected to network? I'm slowly getting somewhere with the server. But I can't figure out how to access the server from a different Tv on my network like I use to be able to with WDtV. All my tvs can pick up th content via the smart section. But why can't I pick up the MS?

DVDfab Movie Server comes with the samba server function that other players (such as dune, himedia, or other XBMC installed player) also compatible with, which allows you to share the contents between built-in hard drive of MS and USB devices by adding the network share of MS in your own players.

Comment

I have no Idea what Samba is, how it works or how to set this stuff up. That's my problem, Other devices I have had the software did it all for me. like a wizard set up. These boxes are just to complicated for someone like me that isn't super computer literate.

Comment

We have plan to release extension device to access content in DVDFab Movie Server. To ensure best user experience, DVDFab Movie Server will only support DVDFab device for now.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
          We have plan to release extension device to access content in DVDFab Movie Server. To ensure best user experience, DVDFab Movie Server will only support DVDFab device for now.
          Thanks, I still have issues that make me believe my MS is defective, however I am optimistic in further advancement. You guys are to good to let this be the best it gets.

Comment

Working...
          X