server restarted now all is lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

server restarted now all is lost

MS restarted because it was super buggy. When it came back up I could finally for the first time connect wifi and Bluetooth was working again. However I can not connect via windows explorer and there are no longer any movies on my server and it keeps freezing up. WTF do I do!!!!

Hi,

There is no problem to restart MS, it will not delete anything.

Please check if you can see the internal disk content in Local Videos.

Also, did you format the disk to EXT4 with MS Disk Mangaer?

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I resolved the issue. The ms couldn't read the disc anymore, even when I looked on windows explorer it showed the drive was empty. I unmounted the drive, reset the server, stuck the drive in a hot swap on my pc and it read it fine. I had to reinstall the drive to MS and restart it a few times and wait and eventually it found it. Only issue now is there is some sort of network error. I can't get any movies to rip from a disc on my pc using dvdfab 10 to the server. It keeps failing after a few minutes and crashing, I can't remove drm from anything. I am trying to figure out what's going on but every since it locked up and I reset it everything has gone to crap. Right now I am looking at network via General>, never mind, now when I go to confirm my location the UI is not working, nothing on the screen is highlighting it's not making any sounds, and the MS keeps freezing up. What do I do? It's not formatted exfat it's the other one.

Comment

Now it's telling me unidentified disc again and to format. My MS is drunk. More bugs than an ally cat in New York.

Comment

Network error, exist to local files keeps popping up.

Comment

well now I think i have everything running except I can not access the server via web browser to media site

Comment

Working...
            X