Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tool to generate meta file from iso or BD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tool to generate meta file from iso or BD?

Hi,

Is there a tool to be able to generate the meta file from an ISO file or from the BluRay disk? The file is easy to edit, but there is a "Disk ID" and I have no idea how to get this number?

YM
    Yves,
    YMartin.com

The meta data is more accurate if have the disc ID, but the movie poster should be also shown correctly if you leave the disc ID empty.

And you can use the MS Manager webpage to correct the wrong meta. details: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...d-disk-manager

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      The meta data is more accurate if have the disc ID, but the movie poster should be also shown correctly if you leave the disc ID empty.

And you can use the MS Manager webpage to correct the wrong meta. details: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...d-disk-manager

Wilson
      Wilson, Wrong link. The one you posted is for Disk Manager

Comment

Here is the correct link:

Is there a way to edit the Movie Server local database manually? I ripped Seasons 1 and 2 of "The Expanse" and disc 1 of season 2 ended up in with

Comment

Sorry guys, none of these links help. If you are unable to see the files with DVDFab, you can not generate any meta file. By tool, I mean from the iso file or the DVD/BR disk, to be able to generate the meta file, independently of the DMS (Disk Movie Server) interface.

Because, to be able to see the file in the DMS (my understanding), you need the correct meta file.

But thanks

YM
          Last edited by ymartin; 08-30-2017, 02:24 AM.
          Yves,
          YMartin.com

Comment

Originally posted by ymartin View Post
            Sorry guys, none of these links help. If you are unable to see the files with DVDFab, you can not generate any meta file. By tool, I mean from the iso file or the DVD/BR disk, to be able to generate the meta file, independently of the DMS (Disk Movie Server) interface.

Because, to be able to see the file in the DMS (my understanding), you need the correct meta file.

But thanks

YM
            It's easy to correct the Movie Meta Info from MS Manger webpage, did you have try it before?

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

My iproblem is this one: DVDFab do not see the iso files (added manually) on the main menu, but I can see the iso files in the file management. In the file management, if I try to play the file, I have an error message "Playback failure. Please try to send us a feedback" (I've already sent a feedback), and the iso file is not wrong (created from DVDFab 9) and iso files works fine on DVDFab Player Pro. My issue is to create the meta file from the file manager if it is possible, is yes, I will be pleased to know how. Thanks!

Yves,
              YMartin.com
              Yves,
              YMartin.com

Comment

Working...
              X