Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for TV Series on DMS (DVDFab Move Server)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions for TV Series on DMS (DVDFab Move Server)

DMS (DVDFab Movie Server) has too many difficulties to manage TV Series. I've understood better ways and new options and menus should be avalable by the end of September, but let me suggest some important point I've had here:

- A disk (Blu Ray or DVD) contains one or more than one series sometime, that also means you will need the menu to manage the series and also a good description in the menu of DMS and the meta files if you use the straight "Copy" mode. Actually, this is a nightmare and do not work at all. This is just a fact and I'm sure, like a good wine, DMS will become better and better with time...

- Another way is to use the very good option "Main Movie" in Copy mode. But again, it should be possible to describe correctly iso files created with DVDFab for DMS. That means you could have more than one file created per disk, and also be able to manage descriptions, posters, etc. in DMS.

So the difficulties for TV series is to be able to manage the descriptions and posters of the series here and understand there are different ways to manage them with a good server. I hope this will help to add the right options and menus in DMS. If you need testers, I will be happy to help of course

Regards,
    YMartin.com
    Last edited by ymartin; 08-29-2017, 01:21 AM.
    Yves,
    YMartin.com
Working...
X