Poster is not shown is entered manually

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poster is not shown is entered manually

The poster is not shown is entered manually. I use the button "Refresh" but no change. I've added another poster but it can not be saved and use the first one added.

I've added a film from Di Caprio, "Hubble 3D Imax" but is taken as a TV show... and can not be changed.

YM
    Yves,
    YMartin.com

Hi,

You can rename the film name to "Hubble 3D Imax", then refresh the movie library.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

It does not work, in fact, because DVDFab does not recognize this Blu Ray as a Movie but as a TV Serie, I can not edit this, there is no effect, it is a bug of DVDFab, and I hope this will be resolved soon. If seems there is no right to modify something in the TV Series. When you save it, it comes back where it was and no modification is possible.
      Yves,
      YMartin.com

Comment

Just renaming the film name and refreshing do nothing without editing the meta file, because this disk and his ID are set as "TV Serie" and actually can not be changed til the bug will be corrected on DVDFab Movie Server.
        Yves,
        YMartin.com

Comment

1. Having the same issue, unable to update few movie posters manually, wrong movie poster is always shown even after correcting the movie search name and selecting the right one.

2. Movie posters are always shown after a folder deleted with existing movies in it, there is no way to remove those films from the list anymore.

3. Unable to select manually custom picture and background for an unknown movie.

Comment

Probably a similar problem. I'm actually trying to load the Sons of Anarchy series and I'm stuck on season 3 disc 1 it always gets loaded into season 1.
            Editing the .meta file with the correct disc and season data and a refresh doesn't change the location in the 'smart' library.
            Editing the title directly into the smart library is useless because it refuses to the save changes.

Comment

Do not work too ...

YM
              Yves,
              YMartin.com

Comment

As a workaround to correct my point #2 "Movie posters are always shown after a folder deleted with existing movies in it...". I just recreated the deleted folder, letting it empty and forced a rescan, than the non-existent movie posters disappeared.

Comment

After uploading meta data for the Sons of Anarchy season 3 disk1 through DVDFab and another upload to the Movie Server the disc finally appeared in the correct location in the smartscreen.
                  This time I also didn't delete the iso and it's corresponding (edited) meta file from the disk in the movie server before copying.

Either the uploading of the meta data or leaving the edited .meta file generated by a previous load on the servers disk did fix my problem.

On to the next disk.

Comment

As I've already written, it does not work. You can not edit TV Series... A firmware update is waiting.
                    Yves,
                    YMartin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X