No announcement yet.

Allow us to choose the language of the movie/TV series title/information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request Allow us to choose the language of the movie/TV series title/information

The NA Blu-ray disc 1 of Witchblade, after it had ripped from DVDFab 10 to the Media Server, was found through a search with an English poster. I selected this, but now the TV Series screen of the Media Server shows this with the Japanese katakana for the title of the series. I cannot edit this, nor get it to use the English text.

Please allow us, especially for releases with multiple languages, to choose the language we want to use for the meta information, or at least, allow us to edit and save the information we want for these.

No one's responded to this yet, but due to my collection having some foreign titles that are better known here in the USA by English-based titles, can we please have a way to have the Media Server use a standard language, or allow us to choose by each title? Because whenever I type in the English name in the Media Server browser, it goes immediately back to the original name. This is frustrating.

Comment

Working...
    X