No announcement yet.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 and 2014 versions both register as same film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Feedback Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 and 2014 versions both register as same film

I have ripped both the 2014 and the 1990 North American Blu-rays of the films Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (they both have the same exact title) onto my media server, and even though both have different filenames, if I try to change one or the other to the appropriate film, they both end up being changed to the same film. This is an annoying bug.

It appears that the Media Server goes by the title of the film rather than another ID that should be used to determine the difference of these titles.

Also, the film TMNT, the 3D animated film, is the fourth film of the TMNT franchise (it follows and acknowledges the first three live action films), but it is considered its own film instead of part of the original collection.

Can we please be able to edit the data that the Media Server has regarding how to setup our servers? This is extremely frustrating.

Hi,

The problem that could not set the different movie poster for the same movie but released different year is fixed in the new version 1009.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Update: 1.0.0.9 *did* fix this issue. The two movies are accurately represented by data on the media server.

Comment

Working...
      X