Apps??? Phone remote??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request Apps??? Phone remote??

The longer I have this the more upset I have become. Before this was even sent out it was advertised as having complete compatibility with the android apps. This is completely untrue. I had hopes of using this as a catch all device. All my stored movies as hd blu-ray lossless audio quality iso files and have the ability to go to any app I used such as netflix or Amazon, or Vudu. None of these work AND the store we are connected too only gives apps for phones. This is not a phone. I don't want phone apps, I want video box apps that are meant for set top boxes like Nvidia shield or Roku, or Amazon Fire. This plus it was supposed to have a remote app for the phone. This is nowhere to be seen as well. Never in my wildest dreams would I have suspected to have phone apps on a tv box.

We are working hardly to bring mobile app to DVDFab Movie Server, and hopefully it will become available by end of this month, thanks for your support.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
    X