Alien Anthology Video Overlay problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback Alien Anthology Video Overlay problems

When I try to play any of 20th Century Fox's Alien Anthology discs, I get a video overlay pop up of the chapter menu. I can press the pop up menu button on the remote, but all it does is switch from one pop up overlay to another. I cannot get it to completely go away. It completely covers up the lower half of the movie! This does not happen when I play the ISO in PowerDVD. This is a very frustrating problem I hope you can fix in a firmware update.

Thanks!

Hi,NemesisIV. 4K UHD version or 1080p BD version?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1885e.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	860 Bytes
ID:	344171 It is the 1080p BD version. I have included a picture to show you what I'm talking about. In PowerDVD or any regular player that pop up only comes up when you pause, fast-forward or rewind, the it disappears. It will not go away unless you press pop up menu on the remote, which brings up another pop up for the menu and you toggle back and forth, but it never goes away as it should. This happens with the different version of the the films, and only in menu mode. Please fix this annoying problem. I saw a similar problem with Dances With Wolves from another member.

Thanks!
      Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1885e.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	345034

The pop-up won't go away! I can toggle it with the pop up menu button, but all it does is toggle another menu.

Comment

This type of issue has been fixed in the new internal beta version. will be released asap.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

This issue is not fixed with beta firmware 1.0.1.1

Comment

Working...
              X